Cwejman S1
le barde le barde
Publié le 04/18/08 à 10:47
Synth Rack 5 units.
3 oscillators which can be used in an LFO.
LFO 1
2 Gnrateurs envelope
2 DIFFERENT bus to two filters, although sr is little to SERIES.
Ring modulator

Midi connection, various input-output CV, 6.35 mm audio output jack (asymtrique) or XLR (symtrique)

No effect.
mono mono
Utility (used by Windows) to assign a CONTRL changes on a CV so, five possible assignments 2 with CV output on mini-jack.

APRS dballe have a looked a little rough as ergonomics, but we just spend a little time makes case for Settings, then the logic is more visual qu'vidente.
It happens easily have its first sound, then it's hours and hours exploring the bte and traffic routing in the possible DIFFERENT.
The edition can be easy, but it can also be complicated .. it's a modular, if an oscillator is connected to the output is not complicated on the other hand can patch a little while on anything, and we start laughing.
Namely it is a semi-modular, the modules are pre-patch, and change routings using the cables mini-jack.
The mini-jacks are INTERESTED in terms of ergonomics, but looks more fragile.
of. com, must be a super tough ct.
But hey, it's a bte 2800 euros, we will not go there like an idiot.
English manual well damn, it rpondu me every time I asked him qqchose.

Not much sound do with all that I have had the hands forward.
(All kinds of VA, virusC, G2 Clavia, Waldorf Q ..) In the same time as the Cwejman, a friend told me a prt Andromeda A6 and 777 FutureRetro .. it is clear, the analog has charm.
The sound is fat, feed, and it has coos of candy for the ear. I spent hours turning the BTE, and even if we abuse ... has still sounds good ... Ms when it's dirty.
Well, it's a monophonic synth, single and without effects, so the work is not the same as a plugin that gives you something coutable with over 36 effects. The work is the source, and that's what I was looking for something dry and coarse.
I am Fully served.
I am a techno DIFFERENT styles, electro, psytrance, chillout, and also a little trip-hop.

I use it for just over six months.
The most: the sound, the sound, the possibilities for the source of its Fast Fashion
Cons: when you start with a, it becomes dpendant, and we would like to have a cockpit of analog modules.
I bought without trying I read a lot of things before acqurir, and I knew I could not be of.
Sr, the quality award. But hey, if you want to do a good job, we achte the right tools.
I would do this choice, absolutely!