The new Werkstatt-Ø1 is a special limited edition of a single oscillator analog synth created during the workshops at Moogfest 2014.
The Moog Werkstatt-Ø1 is a patchable and compact single analog synthesizer available as a DIY no-soldering kit, so you can get at a very affordable price the classic Moog circuits and if desired, you can study the analog circuits.
- Single VCO with frequency control (8Hz – 16kHz), saw and square waveforms with square pulse width modulation
- Envelope or LFO selectable Mod Source that can be assigned to PWM or Pitch with amount control
- Classic 4-pole Moog Ladder Filter with resonance (20Hz – 20kHz), polarity switch and amount knob to control the filter cutoff modulation and select between Enveloper generator and LFO as a Mod source
- LFO with square and triangle wave shapes and rate control (2Hz – 600Hz)
- VCA/Amp : select between Envelope Generator or ON (Drone)
- Envelopes with controls for attack and decay time with sustain on / off switch
- Keyboard section with One octave legato and glide control
- Patchbay : VCA In, VCF In, VCO Linear FM In, VCP Exponential FM In, LFO VC In, VCF Audio In, 2x KG CV Out, 2 Trig Out, 2 Gate out, 2 EG Out, 2 LFO Out, 2 VCF Out and 2 VCO Out
- Audio output
- Power: 12V DC center positive with wall transformer
The price of the Moog Werkstatt-Ø1 Moogfest 2014 Kit is $329. Due to the limited quantities, the Moog Werkstatt-Ø1 is available only at selected retailers in the US. Visit www.moogmusic.com for further details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- This Summer, jam with BeatBuddy Mini for $99 Singular Sound has announced a special offer on their BeatBuddy Mini personal drum machine.
- Moogfest: Moog to bring back Minimoog Model D While Moogfest 2016 is currently (May 19-22) being held in Durham, NC, Moog is bringing back Minimoog Model D through a pop-up factory.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Dreadbox present Drips Dreadbox is at the Musikmesse to present Drips, a Eurorack format modular drum machine.