Moog introduces the Werkstatt-Ø1 Kit
The new Werkstatt-Ø1 is a special limited edition of a single oscillator analog synth created during the workshops at Moogfest 2014.
The Moog Werkstatt-Ø1 is a patchable and compact single analog synthesizer available as a DIY no-soldering kit, so you can get at a very affordable price the classic Moog circuits and if desired, you can study the analog circuits.
- Single VCO with frequency control (8Hz - 16kHz), saw and square waveforms with square pulse width modulation
- Envelope or LFO selectable Mod Source that can be assigned to PWM or Pitch with amount control
- Classic 4-pole Moog Ladder Filter with resonance (20Hz - 20kHz), polarity switch and amount knob to control the filter cutoff modulation and select between Enveloper generator and LFO as a Mod source
- LFO with square and triangle wave shapes and rate control (2Hz - 600Hz)
- VCA/Amp : select between Envelope Generator or ON (Drone)
- Envelopes with controls for attack and decay time with sustain on / off switch
- Keyboard section with One octave legato and glide control
- Patchbay : VCA In, VCF In, VCO Linear FM In, VCP Exponential FM In, LFO VC In, VCF Audio In, 2x KG CV Out, 2 Trig Out, 2 Gate out, 2 EG Out, 2 LFO Out, 2 VCF Out and 2 VCO Out
- Audio output
- Power: 12V DC center positive with wall transformer
The price of the Moog Werkstatt-Ø1 Moogfest 2014 Kit is $329. Due to the limited quantities, the Moog Werkstatt-Ø1 is available only at selected retailers in the US. Visit www.moogmusic.com for further details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The Moog Theremini is available The Theremini that Moog introduced at NAMM last January, is now available for purchase.
- -30% off all Waldorf software synths This weekend, Waldorf offers a 30% discount off all the virtual synths available at his webstore.
- Ixox introduces the Preenfm v2 DIY expander Ixox announces the immediate availability of DIY Kits for the second version of hist preenfm expander.