Roland MKS-50
Roland MKS-50
TheRainbow TheRainbow

«  If life had a sound it would be him »

Publié le 12/14/10 à 05:33
Polyphonic synth (6 voices) in 1U Rack.
COD 3: Forms complex built on Sawtooth, Square. Including a 1 sub based on square shapes. White noise generator.
1 LFO, VCF, VCA, ADSR (parameters in 8!)
Two banks of 64 sounds editable ..
Patches parameterized by 3 buttons or PG300 programmer, or even Cubase Device Panels (# http://www.cykong.com/CubaseSX/SXpanels.htm Roland 20mK-50%%% 20 +% 20Juno 20PG-300)
Editing a part of the tuning parameters and other functions.

Midi in / out / thru
Registration / Load preset tape format 3.5mm
6.35mm stereo audio out jack.

The PG 300 is an option ...

Only the MKS is not obvious a program, it is even quite unbearable ...
It is not impossible to schedule, because anything done with sliders parameters and values ... So just on the practical aspect that I'm serious ... (It's a bit also why I bought it)
Hyper positive point: when you change a setting, the LCD shows us the initial value stored ...
With a programmer, it goes much faster ...

The instructions are very clear, and shows the table of parameters very precisely.

This synth gives the key as I waited in my prods .. A universe very fat and acceptable by all (as in the collective unconscious) as this synth was used by the largest and it is an unparalleled wealth (gold made its big brothers jupiter6 and 8).

These sounds are realistic ... hmm how do you say ... For the SF 80's bad ... yeah ^ ^
In low, it is unparalleled and this thanks to sub
Mock piano, violins well almost every instrument found in GM (General MIDI) but with so much of sth mieu! Ahhhhhhhhhhh only if the standard mapping noon was based on this generation of sound!

4months that I use, and a whole life that I listen ...
It is a good alternative for not having keyboards everywhere ..
This is my first synth rack, and the vintage, I'll do my standard ...
With experience, I keep it here and bought out a MKS80 ... and more!