[NAMM] Korg revives the MS-20 in a Mini version
Along with the KingKORG VA Synth, the korg team will showcase at NAMM 2013 the MS-20 Mini monophonic analog synthesizer.
There had to be a revival for the Korg 50th anniversay, and the japanese brand chose the 1978 MS-20 synthesizer to continue the legacy. Korg explain that the same engineers who developped the first MS-20 faithfully reproduced the circuits in the MS-20 Mini, with a physical size reduced to 86% of the original size, but without changing the traditional and timeless look of the model.
- 2 VCO
- 2 VCA
- 2 VCF
- 2 Envelope generators
- 1 LFO
- Self-oscillating high pass / low pass filter with distortion
- External signal processor (ESP)
- Flexible patching system
- MIDI IN and USB port
Viewers of this article also read...
- This Summer, jam with BeatBuddy Mini for $99 Singular Sound has announced a special offer on their BeatBuddy Mini personal drum machine.
- Moogfest: Moog to bring back Minimoog Model D While Moogfest 2016 is currently (May 19-22) being held in Durham, NC, Moog is bringing back Minimoog Model D through a pop-up factory.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Dreadbox present Drips Dreadbox is at the Musikmesse to present Drips, a Eurorack format modular drum machine.