< Tous les avis Korg Ms-20
Korg Ms-20

Analog Synth from Korg belonging to the MS series

gudulezzz gudulezzz
Published on 10/20/07 at 13:53
I do not return to the config, everybody knows. It's monophonic two oscillators, two VCF and cool stuff like Sample & Hold or Ring Modulator. How many sounds? Full, I did not count is infinite. It's not midday, the three-octave keyboard is basic and not dynamic. Its addition, the panel that allows patching any rewiring will. Of course, the sounds are not mmorisables, but with a good camera numrique ...

For someone who does not have a basic understanding of synthse, the first sight is not empty. Fortunately, the original manual is clear and trs examples of patches are donns INTERESTED. After one hour, we understand the basic concepts and within a few days, we come to "think MS20" CRER sound that was in the head ... The pleasure is in search of sounds to the point of sometimes stay on for hours without producing any music but s'tre bored one second.

Sounds: standards for those who like Emerson, Szajner, Shulze the years 75-80. Do not try to sound ralistes with MS20, it is not in a. On the contrary. IDAL is for low-tech (with SQ10 is perfect) or spacey sounds and other effects spciaux. The inputs allow processing of other instruments that are giving away boxes of effects. The weak point is the keyboard way too plastic. If coming out on Korg MS20 with a keyboard dynamics and aftertouch, they would be a misfortune ...

I bought my first MS20 in 1981, and another the following year. To control has had two SQ10. I complt all by a VC10. Everything looks the same, what!
This is the ultimate synth. We start from nothing and you get what you want, provided the master bte. For the initiation synthse, there is no better and the price is the one not far from the sound of the modular. O In the era I'm spar (for lack of space and time), was worth nothing and now they are found to the price of nine ...
I console myself with the Korg Legacy Collection, which is missing from the default hard (rglages instability of sensitivity, congestion) but adds polyphony.