Novation unveils today the new version of its Bass Station for the 20th anniversary of the hardware synth.
Just like the first version, the Bass Station II is a monophonic analogue synth but Novation has reworked most of the sections for a bigger sound.
- 25 synth-style keys with assignable aftertouch
- Assignable modulation and pitch wheels
- Octave up/down buttons
- 2 oscillators, 1 sub-oscillator and noise generator, with 4 waveforms, OSC 1 & 2 sync, detune, pitch bend and modulations
- 2 filter types: Acid (diode Ladder style) and Classic with high-pass, band-pass and 12/24dB/octave low-pass, with cutoff, resonance and overdrive
- 2 amp and modulation ADSR envelopes, multiple triggers and autoglide (engages the portamento)
- VCA limiter
- 2 LFO with triangle, square, saw tooth and sample & hold
- FM and distortion effects (oscillator 2 modulates the filter frequency)
- Arpeggiator with 32 step sequencer, swing, 4-octave range, latch ; retrigger function and 4 sequences for the sequencer
- 64 presets included
- 64 user patch memory slots
- Master volume
- USB MIDI port
- MIDI DIN 5-pin In and Out
- 1/4" TRS mono outputs
- 1/4" TRS headphone output
- 1/4" TRS auxiliary input
- 1/4" TRS sustain pedal input
- USB powered or external power supply
The Bass Station II will be available in june for 509€. Discover this new synth at global.novationmusic.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- This Summer, jam with BeatBuddy Mini for $99 Singular Sound has announced a special offer on their BeatBuddy Mini personal drum machine.
- Moogfest: Moog to bring back Minimoog Model D While Moogfest 2016 is currently (May 19-22) being held in Durham, NC, Moog is bringing back Minimoog Model D through a pop-up factory.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Dreadbox present Drips Dreadbox is at the Musikmesse to present Drips, a Eurorack format modular drum machine.