[Musikmesse] Novation Bass Station II
Novation unveils today the new version of its Bass Station for the 20th anniversary of the hardware synth.
Just like the first version, the Bass Station II is a monophonic analogue synth but Novation has reworked most of the sections for a bigger sound.
- 25 synth-style keys with assignable aftertouch
- Assignable modulation and pitch wheels
- Octave up/down buttons
- 2 oscillators, 1 sub-oscillator and noise generator, with 4 waveforms, OSC 1 & 2 sync, detune, pitch bend and modulations
- 2 filter types: Acid (diode Ladder style) and Classic with high-pass, band-pass and 12/24dB/octave low-pass, with cutoff, resonance and overdrive
- 2 amp and modulation ADSR envelopes, multiple triggers and autoglide (engages the portamento)
- VCA limiter
- 2 LFO with triangle, square, saw tooth and sample & hold
- FM and distortion effects (oscillator 2 modulates the filter frequency)
- Arpeggiator with 32 step sequencer, swing, 4-octave range, latch ; retrigger function and 4 sequences for the sequencer
- 64 presets included
- 64 user patch memory slots
- Master volume
- USB MIDI port
- MIDI DIN 5-pin In and Out
- 1/4" TRS mono outputs
- 1/4" TRS headphone output
- 1/4" TRS auxiliary input
- 1/4" TRS sustain pedal input
- USB powered or external power supply
The Bass Station II will be available in june for 509€. Discover this new synth at global.novationmusic.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- This Summer, jam with BeatBuddy Mini for $99 Singular Sound has announced a special offer on their BeatBuddy Mini personal drum machine.
- Moogfest: Moog to bring back Minimoog Model D While Moogfest 2016 is currently (May 19-22) being held in Durham, NC, Moog is bringing back Minimoog Model D through a pop-up factory.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Dreadbox present Drips Dreadbox is at the Musikmesse to present Drips, a Eurorack format modular drum machine.