Apple PowerMac G5 2x2 Ghz
Apple PowerMac G5 2x2 Ghz

Apple Desktop from Apple belonging to the PowerMac series.

shimelo shimelo

«  9 years! ... »

Published on 08/01/14 at 16:32
Yes, 9 years that I have this machine must be well 11 in all. Of course it has since been replaced by more recent and is only used occasionally, of course with it not total silence (at least we know it is on), of course it not consume a lot of power, but it is always there when needed and when it is being a good Tiger frankly she fears no one, so much so that Apple was forced to prevent access to Snow Leopard to continue to peddle their ordis! Since it does not even know what a computer is expected in this crazy world of geeks ... Maybe make a return trip to the moon for a week-end to impress colleagues at the coffee Monday morning? ... Although today Apple is always good and able to amaze with its new products, G5, G4 as also in his time, was able to bring me the power, flexibility and I was looking for reliability in inbred Mac without ask me if I had got my money for the time responded to my place. With experience, I would do this choice? Honestly I do not see where was the choice ... Well, just a simple reflection on 30 years of use of the Mac with the note at the end: "A little less marketing, please, Mr. Cook. ..