[Musikmesse] Tascam BB-1000 CD/SD
Tascam showcased its BB-1000 portable recorder with built-in CD/SD recorder/player and speakers at Musikmesse earlier this month.
- Recording to CD-R/RW or SD/SDHC Memory Card
- Uncompressed PCM Recording (CD/SD)
- MP3 Recording (SD)
- Copy function dubs from SD to CD/ CD to SD
- Four Built-in Condenser Microphones for 360-degree recording
- Built-in 10W stereo Sound System
- Simple Operation with Dedicated Knobs and Keys
- Variable Speed Audition with Key Control
- Loop Playback
- Metronome and Chromatic tuner
- Over-dub recording
- Powered through 8 x AA Batteries or AC power adapter
- Wireless remote control unit included
- 2 x XLR mic inputs with +48V phantom power
- Microphone preamp with 60dB of gain
- Premium AKM Audio4Pro™ A/D converters with over 100dB signal to noise ratio
This product is currently available.
Check out www.tascam.com/products for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Lexicon PCM96 Surround Version Lexicon introduced its PCM96 Surround Reverb/Effects Processor.
- [Musikmesse] Sonic Summarizer Vintage Tools has showcased the Sonic Summarizer and Sonic Summarizer Pro at this month's Musikmesse.
- Soundcraft Si Series Following last month's launch of the compact Soundcraft Si2, Soundcraft has announced a new software revision to include Graphic equalizers on the desk and the availability of an offline editor, Virtual Si, for the platform.