or
Create an account

or

Thread November 26, 2011 editorial: comments

• 0 comment
  • 1 participant
  • 0 follower
1 November 26, 2011 editorial: comments

http://myblack-friday.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/black_friday_2011_sales_crowds_4.jpgDear Fellow Audiofanziners!

I hope you are recovering well from Turkey day with lots of left overs for the weekend.  As I write this Black Friday is well underway, with its big sales across the country and predicted store violence.  I am always amazed by and admire those who stand outside in the early morning hours waiting for the stores to open to benefit from a limited time offer.  In recent years, though, it is Cyber Monday which has gained popularity, catering to lazy arm chair shoppers who wanted to do something else Thanksgiving weekend and remembered to shop only on Monday from work or home.  Ha ha!  In 2010, comScore reported that consumers spent $1028M online on Cyber Monday, the highest spending day of 2010 (+16% from 2009).  So we will see what will happen this Monday.  But I expect a very strong 'internet day' this Monday, which will benefit Audiofanzine as a magazine as well, because as you are about to buy this piece of musical gear, make sure to check out what we had to say about it in our Editorial Reviews or what other Audiofanzine members had to say in our User Reviews section.

Don't shop until you consult our huge database with over 86,000 user reviews to date.

Shop till you drop!

Chater-La