Create an account

or

Thread January 7, 2012 editorial: comments

• 0 comment
  • 1 participant
  • 0 follower
1 January 7, 2012 editorial: comments

Dear Fellow Audiofanziners!

Hope you all had a great holiday season, and us here at Audiofanzine are opening up 2012 with our own resolutions for the site.

If you've ever asked yourself what is the purpose for this site, let me spell it for you - we intend on becoming the source for musical instruments and gear info.  Sorta an encyclopedia of music gear info.  So when you search a product you get specs, user and editorial reviews, image & audio files, plus video demos.  If you haven't noticed we are not just an online magazine but a full fledged database.

So what's new for 2012?

• Now, the power of the Audiofanzine database fits right in your pocket with our recently released Audiofanzine mobile version which can be accessed at https://en.m.audiofanzine.com/ .  I can't tell you how often I am at a gear shop looking at a model wondering "hmm I wonder what others think about that" I used to load up Audiofanzine only to be frustrated by the small display screen on my phone and the impossible loading time.  Well no more!
  • Our huge gear database featuring over 132,000 listed products, 267,000 media files, 88,000 reviews and articles, and 12,000 news items.  This is certain to only go up and up!
  • More and more people visiting Audiofanzine.  Last year we saw an 86% increase in visits.  Not too shabby!

We want to thank you for visiting us, contributing and trusting us as your source for music gear information.

BTW this year I will be attending NAMM, if any of you plan on attending or visiting PM here and we will try to meet up and say hi!

Tis the season to go namming!

Chater-La