Jeremy Evers Atlantis Beta Update
Jeremy Evers has updated the beta version of Atlantis to v0.9l which includes several enhancements to the GUI.
- Waveform windows don't scroll. This makes it much easier to see what is going on.
- Moved the shaper so it is not sandwiched between two filters.
- Made the routing diagrams show how f3 feeds back into the delay.
- Made the envelope rulers look better.
- Added current position needles to the LFOs and envelopes.
- Optimized the whole thing so that it updates the graphics much faster.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Pictures of NAMM 2015 Once again this year, Audiofanzine and Modernpics partnered at NAMM 2015 to bring you the best moments of the event.
- Audiofanzine turns 15! 15 years ago, a musician who wanted to produce his work created a small website…
- [NAMM][VIDEO] End of the day at NAMM We are closing this third day at NAMM 2014 with this sweet moment that reminds us to never go by appearances….