Nick Crow Lab 8505 Lead [Freeware]
Nick Crow Lab has announced the release of Nick Crow 8505 Lead, another free Tube Guitar Amplifier VST effect plug-in for Windows.
- POWER - Power ON/OFF.
- HQ - Oversampling ON / OFF. Use OFF to reduce CPU usage, use ON to get the quality sound without aliasing (more CPU). When a project or the track is exported to a wave file (mixdown, bounce, render, freeze) oversampling is always automatically enabled regardless of the position of the button.
- GAIN - Determines the amount of gain applied by the Pre Amp.
- LOW, MID, SWEEP, HIGH - Tone Stack controls.
- POWER AMP - Determines the amount of gain applied by the Power Amp.
- VOLUME - Output level.
Viewers of this article also read...
- MusicXPC Professional S4 The Professional S4 is presented as a Windows-based system specially tweaked for media production, configured to handle a wealth of audio tracks, effects and virtual instruments with ease.
- Toontrack The Monster MIDI Pack This new download pack from Toontrack contains 400 MIDI files, individually played by drummer Peter Fredlander.
- Groove3.com Pro Tools 8 HD Automation Secrets Groove3.com has announced the availability of Pro Tools 8 HD Automation Secrets video tutorial collection.