Line 6 launches the Sonic Port VX iOS interface
The Sonic Port compact audio interface for iOS devices has been improved in a new Sonic Port VX version introduced today.
The Sonic Port VX, just like its sibling, allows for recording your guitar to your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad, but it now features three condenser microphones: a stereo pair as well as a front mono one to capture a voice or multiple instruments in a room.
The Sonic Port VX audio interface is compatible with the latest generations of Apple iDevices and ships with a Lightning connector. Plus, by connecting it to a USB adapter, it can power the iDevice.
- Digital audio resolution: 24-bit / 48kHz
- Stereo and mono condenser microphones with built-in preamps (45dB of gain)
- 1/4” guitar/bass input with a dynamic range of 120dB
- 1/8” stereo line input
- 1/4” stereo inputs for monitors
- 1/8” headphone output
- USB powered (adapter available separately)
- Tabletop stand with mic clamp adapter
The Sonic Port VX has a suggested price of $199.99 / 169.95€. Full details, including a comparison chart between the two models, are online at line6.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The Noveltech Vocal Enhancer on sale Each month, Plugin Alliance offers their subscribers to the newsletter one of their plug-in for a special price.
- The UVI PlugSound Pro at half price Every weekend, UVI lowers the price of one of their bestsellers. This week, they chose the PlugSound Pro library.
- Liquid Notes for Live updated Re-Compose released a new version of its Liquid Notes for Live 9 / Max for Live MIDI editor.