[NAMM] Zynaptiq updates Unveil to v1.6
Zynaptiq will show at NAMM 2013 the new features brought by the v1.6 update of the De-Reverberation and processing Unveil plug-in.
What's new in version 1.6:
- Now also supports 64bit operation as VST on Windows systems
- For the AAX Plug-In, AudioSuite Preview functionality is now enabled for ProTools version 10.3.3 and above
- Improved compatibility with Apple Final Cut Pro X
- The RTAS plug-in now supports EuCon in ProTools
- Mac: Authorization now valid system-wide
- Mac: Authorizer app now launches on install
- Increased time-out and removed nag screens for the free trial version
Registered users that have opted in to notification will receive the download URL per email as soon as the update is released (scheduled for February 15th). More info on www.zynaptiq.com/unveil/.
Zynaptiq will be showing v1.6 at NAMM (Hall A, Booth #6224).
Viewers of this article also read...
- Xils-Lab Le Masque:Delay updated to v1.5 Xils-Lab has updated his Le Masque:Delay plug-in to v1.5, with a revamped and enhanced Mask handling system.
- [NAMM] IK iLoud Speakers and Amplifiers IK Multimedia will launch in 2013 two new iLoud portable Bluetooth speakers equipped with an iRig Interface and a amplifier with DSP.
- [NAMM] IK Multimedia iRig BlueBoard IK Multimedia is touring with a new MIDI controller footswitch named iRig BlueBoard that communicates through the Bluetooth technology.