Thematic Forums
Audiofanzine Features

Thread Report scams/abuse in Classifieds HERE

• 3 replies
  • 4 participants
  • 5 followers
1 Report scams/abuse in Classifieds HERE
Hi!

If you've been a victim of a scam or someone tried to scam you in the classified ads section.  Report this here or don't hesitate to PM me directly.

Thanks and happy buying!
Chater-La
Hi all,
I have been victim of a scam, the login was "lockerhead343", he answered to my "product request" of the Amp Sunn Model T.

He did not have the product and almost got me, I have all the proof but I won't post it here as there is personal information of mine in it. He stole identity of somebody (Irish dude from Mayo, ~40 years old) to do so, I have the passport photocopy and driving license of this poor guy.

He sent me photos of the product from an auction on ebay. (easy to notice, there is few "Sunn model T" around)

All info I have about the scammer(s):
----------------------------------------------------------------
Phone Number 1: +441442800365 (england) (magreb young man accent)
Phone Number 2: +14097537065 (texas) (chineese women accent)
Email: glockhit463@gmail.com (man address)
Paypal Account: liweijian760110@163.com (chineese mail address)
Postal Address probably fake: 23 Bartholomew Row; Birmingham; B5 5JU; United Kingdom
----------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know if I am allowed to put those infos here, tell me if not and I'll edit.

It is annoying to do the cop when you buy something but it is required,
Be careful lads..
There's a creep trying to sell small monkeys, supposedly from the US. I wished sites like yours managed to keep such garbage off my screen.... (btw the monkey ad can be found by searching for Roland MC-909 Classifieds..)

[ Post last edited on 11/19/2015 at 09:58:46 ]

Quote from JavaLaurence:
There's a creep trying to sell small monkeys, supposedly from the US. I wished sites like yours managed to keep such garbage off my screen.... (btw the monkey ad can be found by searching for Roland MC-909 Classifieds..)

JavaLaurence, thanks for letting us know about that creep. We do our best, but unfortunately, given the nature of the internet, some creeps get through. But thanks to you letting us know, the user has been banned and their listing deleted. I really appreciate your feedback, and feel free to PM me directly or post here if you ever notice any similar issues.

Cheers