Behringer Bass Graphic Equalizer BEQ700
Behringer Bass Graphic Equalizer BEQ700
CautionHot CautionHot
Publié le 08/02/10 à 02:35
Fragile plastic pedal .. and a beautiful and masterful "Schchtouiinnggg" when it operates ..
It would have cost 100 euro ... I would have laughed!
But since this is the quarter of the price ..

Who knows set (more or less) an amp, this pedal can regulate ..

Excellent ... I expected much worse from Behringer while .. It is not entirely his work.

I use it for 8-9 months .. I bought it from the perspective of boosting the bass in my little 20 watt amp Harley .. It is nothing: it was the amp, which fairs. . But it runs perfectly with something else (the pocket pod or v-amp) ..

If I were to resume equations' bass I would take perhaps the Boss ... But it's just out of curiosity.