Ashdown ABM 500 Head
Ashdown ABM 500 Head

Bass Guitar Amp Head from Ashdown belonging to the ABM series.

Anonymous
Publié le 08/18/08 à 06:07
ASHDOWN English brand new .. manufactures amplifiers and speakers in China. What a shame especially as a lack of candor some surfaced.
To know:
On ASHDOWN product is marked Made in PRC which means:
Popular Republic of China
For me, it's a shame in terms of the reputation of the brand cde the ease of solution. And ask under what conditions the equipments are manufactured (wages, working hours, child labor, etc.)
It is a veritable mess.
Therefore, I will point me to that AMPEG THEM continue to manufacture for over 40 years in the USA of high quality products.
AGAIN, shame of our time to see that.
I therefore directs me to AMPEG like me strongly recommend the seller LIVERPOOL

USE

The hardware seems to quality but how is he going to grow old? NON again in Made in China

SONORITS

YES the product is good, but how will age you it?

NOTICE GLOBAL

My position is firm: NO MADE IN CHINA in my group.
All my musicians follow me.