Behringer Ultrabass BX4500H
Behringer Ultrabass BX4500H

Ultrabass BX4500H, Bass Guitar Amp Head from Behringer in the Ultrabass series.

tontonseb 01/01/2007

Behringer Ultrabass BX4500H : tontonseb's user review

• Partager
All t adj said the head is given to 450W. You can connect a speaker to Speakon jacks or 2 on.

I have seen dj simple at the dashboard. We must fiddle 5 minutes to get his sound.

Let's be clear: the function is not ultrabass intrt for me unless I put the dub. The function shape me parat complicated to use. As against the bright feature gives me satisfaction: it allows DGIG a warm and a little fat, typ "lamps". This is the one that suits me.

I tested this amp from a vendor and a friend's house, which can be a good idea. I jou it with my bass: Squier a PB. The head connects to a silent home aluminum baffle 4x10 Behringer precisely.

I prcise that the baffle is furiously thinking a Behringer Hartke, in terms of look like her: a slap in the mdiums. I think a more appropriate one lover funky slap that a fan of Motorhead and punk-rock like me. I'll have to retry with a 15-inch to bring out the bass and the "fat" of the amp.

The head is reminiscent of an Ashdown amp: same knobs and a VU prsence nitre (dcoratif more useful). But the sound is not as vintage less bright trigger function. Apart from that the sound is plutt think the Hartke or Peavey: own (I got too), with a slam in the CT mdiums (4x10 aluminum but has a lot to ).

A salesman assured me that the firm had Behringer amlior its reliability and its lookout bass amp going to the BX300 BX450. I knew the brand for its dj microphones, mixers and PA speakers, and it's "good not too expensive." For that we go head to carrment trs cheap: 350 euro and 100 Toulouse under parat it in Germany.

For me it is clear: one or two tests with a 15-inch cabinet or a 2x10 "box" instead of aluminum. Function bright background. And if a glue always have a good big sound fawn vintage Ampeg, Mesa Boogie and Ashdown that price, I take the plunge.