Gallien Krueger 1001RB-II
Gallien Krueger 1001RB-II

Bass Guitar Amp Head from Gallien Krueger belonging to the RB series.

jeffka jeffka
Publié le 06/28/10 à 05:08
Transistor amp but for details

https://www.gallien-krueger.com/products_artist_hd_1001.html #

The manual is very clear, but frankly I think I would use it is never simple and easy to use. For the right sound is connected and listen.

The sound is very well made clear sound is impressive, there are more easily produced by the bass notes with an equivalent volume (between I compared my old and new amp) it's clean or dirty desire to desire to by pushing the volume knob a bit (in fact it gain). I played on a speaker Ampeg 410HE Made in USA with a musicman stingray, an Ibanez acoustic / electric bass and jazz unbranded found in an attic and it sounds, I have not tested dual-mode amplifier to an enclosure but I GK do not see how you can get better sound amplification by the bi! Try it!. Even my guitar is the love that!

I use it for 3 months and there is nothing wrong with the sound I wanted and that I needed, I play in 2 groups, one of folk rock and other styles QOTSA! I tried a lot of amp before taking this one and if you want a similar quality in another brand it is necessary to double the price!