< Tous les avis Gallien Krueger 700RB
Gallien Krueger 700RB

Bass Guitar Amp Head from Gallien Krueger belonging to the RB series

Opossum Opossum
Published on 11/30/03 at 18:56
I use the GK 700RB for over two years. Never had any problems.
I like the sound, but especially the very fast response of the power stage. Amp very complete. all adjustments necessary for a great versatility and connectivity are!
The only problem is the breath of the Post EQ DI. In preEQ, no problem it is very quiet.
Anyway, I use ever PostEQ they ca not like our friends ingestion sounds!
The value for money is even though it may seem a bit pricey (about 1000Euros in 2001)
There are better amp but as it is more expensive.
The head is very small and is 7Kg which is very reasonable, ideal for bass players who are a long way in small trucks / cars.
With the experience I have of this amp, I would like to take it back or le700RBII (100W more ...)
But I want to spend a hybrid amp (tube pre / power transistor).
In any case, the best amp I tested compare a Hartke 3500 has a 350 and a SWR SVT3 (yet!)