TC Electronic BH500
BH500 is the newest addition to TC Electronic’s Bass Amp 2.0 line up, and combined with the BC410 / BC212 / BC210 cabinet range, it is designed to stack up to become any rig imagineable.
The BH500 features tone-shaping tools such as TubeTone, SpectraComp and bass tuned tone controls. TubeTone was originally introduced on TC Electronic’s RH450 bass amp and it replicates both a full preamp and power amp to create classic tube warmth or full-on overdriven rock sounds.
Also, the 3 user memories are designed to let users change their tone at any given time while the integrated tuner allows for silent tuning on the fly.
The Tolex covered BC cabs come in 3 models: 4x10”, 2x10” or 2x12”, and they can be mixed and matched as well as stacked both vertically and horizontally.
BH500 Main Features:
- SpectraComp – Multi-band compression.
- TubeTone – Emulation of both tube preamp and tube power amp.
- Presets – Three user defined presets.
- On-board Tuner – Bass tuner. Automatically mutes the drivers and balanced out.
- TweeterTone – Front panel tweeter level control.
- 4-band EQ – Bass, Lo-Mid, Hi-Mid, Treble.
- Contour – Two contour shapes for instant warm and smooth tones.
- TweeterTone – Front panel tweeter control.
- AUX In– Connection for CD or Mp3 players.
- Headphones Output – Automatically mutes the drivers.
- Balanced Line Out– XLR connector and switching between pre and post EQ.
- Power – 500 watts (1000 watts peak)
BC Cabinets Man Features:
Prices & Availability
- BH500 $699 USD MSRP
- BC410 $699 USD MSRP
- BC212 $570 USD MSRP
- BC210 $499 USD MSRP
Available: November 2010
Viewers of this article also read...
- Fender Roger Waters Precision Bass Fender introduces the Roger Waters Precision Bass guitar, named for the world-famous bassist/singer/songwriter whose grooves and riffs are hallmarks of the legendary Pink Floyd sound and a solo career that continues today.
- New Manne Models Manne has released the list of models recently manufactured by Manne.
- Fleabass Street Bass The new Street Bass features an adjustable, cast metal bridge/tailpiece that has a large bridge-to-body footprint,designed to give the bass a resonant coupling to the basswood body.