Ashdown MAG C115-300 Combo
Ashdown MAG C115-300 Combo

Bass Guitar Combo Amp from Ashdown belonging to the MAG series.

metal-et-punk-182 metal-et-punk-182
Publié le 02/23/10 à 16:44
This amp delivers a power good power (307W), and allows a very good attack and a crisp and clear (even at low). It has an output for additional speaker and jacks for effects loop.
I can strongly recommend it because it's the one I have and I am very happy!

The configuration could not be simpler (it is conventional and easy to guess even if you do not know), so it is very easy to get a custom sound good.

For my part, I have a very diverse style of music. I play both rock, metal, jazz and blues, either to the fingers, a pick or slap. This amp can have a sound quite pleasant in every type of music, and is quite versatile, with a fat or crystalline choice. I used a Cort Action bass.

I use it recently, but I'm delighted. This is my first bass amp (I played on a guitar / bass before). It has a very good value because it is quite powerful and accurate, while remaining within the average price, see below.