Behringer Ultrabass BX4210A
Behringer Ultrabass BX4210A

Ultrabass BX4210A, Bass Guitar Combo Amp from Behringer in the Ultrabass series.

stjohnswood 02/16/2007

Behringer Ultrabass BX4210A : stjohnswood's user review

• Partager
Everything has been said

Without a doubt the worst purchase of my short life to date a musician. Like others, the membrane was peeled off of almost 10 centimeters, in full concert!! the sound is really horrible, no depth, no feeling of power that, despite the high wattage display, shape functions, ultrabass, deep, bright utterly useless.
The amp itself is still not as bad as the horrible Bugera that trying to mimic some models from Hartke, do not happen to them at the ankle!
You will be there to get a good sound speaker change, opting for a good old firm a more reliable brand.

Not suitable at all for my style of music, amp, because too flat.
I play a Fender Precision principalent 62, and the amp distorts its magnificent son.En fact, I lose all the precision of the bass, and I have no attack.
J'obitens beacoup sound closer to what I want with a small amp Laney Hardcore 15 or 20 watts. The sound is bold, heavy, accurate and "coated" (it's a term I use to describe a sound I can not describe otherwise ...)

I've had almost six months, and I do not use in concert, where I need to power through a Hartke 4x10. The live sound is less annoying but still horrible ahaha.
I was looking for power for a reasonable price, and at that point of view, it still draws out of the game
I would not recommend even to my worst enemy music. Unless you spend a lot of effects in an attempt to give it color, but there is committed on a slippery slope, folks!