Behringer Ultrabass BXL1800
Behringer Ultrabass BXL1800

Ultrabass BXL1800, Bass Guitar Combo Amp from Behringer in the Ultrabass series.

patate59 11/10/2010

Behringer Ultrabass BXL1800 : patate59's user review

• Partager
See previous post.

The configuration is fairly simple, very intuitive. A 7-band eq, one climbs, descends, and in 5 minutes we found the sound research.

The manual, I used it for only a few small details that escaped me, after several months.

I play a bit of everything, I played on this amp with an Ibanez GSR 200 (I think) and cort b4.
I played both rock out loud in a garage that the bagpipe in the corner cafe. This amp is very versatile, I always managed to get the sound I wanted. Well obviously, is not a ampeg, both at the level of its price.

It also has a nice little effect, the compressor, which gives a sacred potato (especially with a low passive). There are also ultrabass, which, apart from doing everything tremble around does little to musicality.

I used this amp also electric guitars, and it sends as well. He served several times for a stompbox, and it works well (ok, I've never heard of stompbox on anything other than that).

So I used for 4 years, I just separate myself, only for practical reasons (to use a small amp to study).

This amp, I've done concerts with, I lugging, I lent, he served for basses, guitars, stompbox, back, inside, outside, in short, everything I done with. I heard many critical Behringer, but after 4 years it still works nickel.

This amp does what is expected of him, neither more nor less. At that price, it should not expect a sick stuff, but it does very well it should. Compared to power, it is also small and light (a good 25kg), easily transportable and sturdy.

I will ever be the same choice for the use I've had at this time, with good value for money.