Peavey TKO 115 S
Peavey TKO 115 S

Bass Guitar Combo Amp from Peavey belonging to the TKO series.

eminent2000 eminent2000

«  Cart horse »

Published on 10/10/13 at 05:21
See notice below

Same

I use a passive fretless bass Luthman. I love the rights and round sound, I am quite satisfied with this amp. The bass is deep, it can be used at very low volume without too much loss of definition. I almost always use the neutral position. We can of course play the equalizer but I'm happy with his right, a little dull, which is well suited to the fretless (for my taste).

We can probably blame her lack of slamming, clarity, I do not think very suitable for slap, metal sounds, it excels against by the big, round sound, with his bowl 15 ".

I use it for a year, first with a small Cort Action by the Luthman. Bought a misery easy to find opportunity, I'm very happy. I play regularly on a Hartke A100 much newer, shinier, but I prefer my Peavey. I also have a small Laney RB2 (old model) that does not happen to his ankles.

on the other hand, it is true that it is almost intransportable. Think about it before buying. But I would do this choice without hesitation.