Trace Elliot 715X
Trace Elliot 715X
SYL6 SYL6
Publié le 12/28/09 à 03:09
715 X Combo Specifications:

- Circuit Preshape (SOUND TRACE ELLIOT)
- 7-Band Graphic EQ Classic
- Compressor with automatic adjustment program to attack and silence
- Coucle effects series
- Slecteur Mute (mute) all outputs except tuner
- XLR DI outputs for symmetrical signal pr-and post-EQ Preamp
- Speaker output supplmentaire (minimum load of 8 ohms)
- MOSFET technology 500 Watts (4 Ohms) output scene (with cover supplmentaire)
- Speaker Celestion 15 (382mm) Designed specially
- High frequency horn attnuation variable
- Pdalier of contrle functions Preshape, Graphic EQ, Compressor and Output Mute.

The setup is simple?

Yeah, there's the right thing, not too many buttons and rglage enough to have its own sound.
Do you get a good sound easy?

Yes, today I only use the Pre and qualiseur shape and the sound suits me perfectly.
The manual is clear and sufficient?

Yes, the settings to franaistous are explained with examples of same rglages

<strong>Should your music style?</strong>

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm;"> I play mostly rock and mtal and drive this amp and sends the sauce is qq style. Just see the artists playing on Trace Elliot to realize that it can be used in any style.

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm;"> <strong>With what (s) guitar (s) / low (s) or effect (s) do you play?</strong>

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm;"> I play an ESP LTD B254 and I also tried with other 4 and 5 string bass.

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm;"> <strong>What kind of sound you get and with what rglages ("crystalline", "fat ",....)?</strong>

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm;"> I get the sound I was looking for a well rounded show with a fat slap in good slamming. I use more SETTING THE amp than my bass so low rglages Plutt neutral amp and I turn on the first shape and dug qualiseur mode (severe acute and augment .

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm;">

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm;"> <strong>What are the sounds you prfrez that hates you?</strong>

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm;"> The amp was in the belly, I tried the GP 1215 is currently 12 named and I immediately hooked. For me his best record is slap in the medium sound very good. I also played with fingers and tapping and I like her too.

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm;"> The only regret I have (because there's a catch tjs) is that I have a grsillement or tremor in the head on some notes but when I play in a bigger one pice do not hear ... (And just a good amp and not of the elements of the play or I'm crazy) then is it a manufacturing default? Do I landed on a product with a slight default? Or is it during the delivery? Ch po! For the moment it is not a Gnant could become so if one day becomes all the notes and bcp stronger but I hit the monkey.

<strong>For how long have you been using it?</strong>

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm;"> I use it for 2 months now.

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm;">

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm;"> <strong>What is the specific feature you like best, the least?</strong>

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm;"> Plus: Ben is the style trace elliot whether aesthetic or musically, that's great. The retro green adjustable lighting really gives the amp a good look, it is not too big, I had a peavey max 115 50 watt and it was the same size and the cover provided is very s fine too. The level cf above.

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm;"> Minimum: apart from the elements about it, nothing.

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm;">

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm;"> <strong>Have you tried many other models before acqurir?</strong>

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm;"> Considering the amount of existing models, I can not say no but when I tried the same bass and Mark Peavey and my choice is rest on Trace elliot.

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm;"> <strong>How do you report qualitprix?</strong>

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm;"> Very good, buy 850 new on a very good site Fran delivered to me in 24, I t's not seeing the beast.

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm;">

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm;"> <strong>With exprience, you do again this election? ...</strong>

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm;"> Yes, without hesitating, his power (500watt speaker with supplmentaire) is sufficient for RPTE and concert. I think eventually buy a 4 * 10 and guess the brand I'm going to take? Trace elliot.