Behringer BA410
Behringer BA410

Bass Guitar Speaker from Behringer belonging to the Ultrabass series.

seb10 seb10
Published on 12/08/06 at 02:34
I bought this mammoth for:
-. Rcuperer 350 w my head Hartke, thanks to 4 ohms, doing HxC / metal / punk with distortion> need potato.
- For the 1000 watts of power (potato)
- And of course for the price, in the 300E with our German friends.

SONORITS

Its level is quite correct, I do not like the tweeter, but I do not like the tweeter in general, but it is the zapper. there is a connection to connect a pedal that enables / disables the tweeter, but the pedal is optional. Bad.

Rather everything was not too bad, that is to say that there was looking potato, cheap, until a Hp explodes, what I find surprising for a cabinet 1000w hundred cash.
So big disappointment but if also listening little expensive is surely reason.
I stupidly canceled the guarantee attempting to tamper, maintant I have a big speaker that sound fart, terrible.

Moreover it is very heavy and the roulettespour dplacer sound a little void, they are on the side of the cabinet, not behind, and catching the cabinet by the grip must fold into 2 (bad back) and the balance of the cabinet is very randomized, he repeatedly escaped you better have a plache with 4 wheels and lay it over ....

NOTICE GLOBAL

has been a year and a half that I have and this experience has taught me that it is better to buy cheap save and reliable gear.
on the other hand is a good compromise until we get to the good stuff conomis in esprant that do not explode in his hands.