Gallien Krueger Neo 212-II
Gallien Krueger Neo 212-II

Bass Guitar Speaker from Gallien Krueger belonging to the Neo series.

marbasse marbasse

«  Excellent speaker, and that's it! »

Publié le 03/28/11 à 13:10
With 2x12-inch + tweeter, this speaker is first lightweight (24kg) and very well built. It is given to 600W, and I assure you that cash seriously. Gallien-Krueger filter allows the possibility of bi-amping if used with a head adapted Gallien, which is my case. However, this is especially value the characteristics of my head 1001RB. Otherwise, you can adjust the tweeter level as on many other speakers.

After her little run-in period, the sound is richer in strong, clear and sharp as a razor ... The cabinet had, at first, sound a bit hard in the high mids, but it tends to fade with time. I had the opportunity to try other speakers with Neodymium hp (SWR, Markbass, etc..), And few are those who collect as does this one. He does not move, B serious at high volume? no problem. it remains accurate. Excellent dynamic rendering, good attack. Top!

I've had it three weeks, and really, I am very impressed by the quality of the machine. I tried many different things and much more expensive (2x12 Schroeder, 15 SWR Golight, 15 Markbass ...). The choice was long because I had a limited budget. I wanted something powerful and portable. I think we can find more expensive, but not necessarily better! Finally, I recommend to pair with the Gallien-Krueger head to enjoy the Bi-amp.