MarkBass BAS 121 Lite
Markbass artist and bass player Alain Caron has partnered with Markbass to develop the BAS 121 Lite powered bass cabinet.
The BAS 121 Lite is bi-powered: 800W (for the 12” speaker) + 200W (for the 1.25" compression driver) gives you a total of 1000 watts of power. Custom neodymium speakers and Markbass switching power supply circuitry makes this cabinet weigh 16.8 kg / 37 lbs.
- Speaker: 12”
- Tweeter: 1.25” compression driver
- Power: 800W + 200W
- Sensitivity dB SPL: 103
- Reflex: Rear
- Size (W/H/D): 390 x 600 x 464mm, 15.35” x 23.62” x 18,27”
- Weight: 16,8 kg / 37.04 lbs.
Visit Markbass for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- MarkBass MoMark MVVL-HE The MarkBass MoMark MVVL-HE is a master module for the MoMark modular amp system, that completes the "High End series" for bassists.
- Markbass Micromark 801 The Micromark 801 is a slightly larger version of the Micromark, which features an 8” speaker and a bass port.
- MarkBass TTE 500 The TTE 500 is described as a “modern vintage” head with a tube preamp, tube compressor, colour EQ filter (tube-driven VLE) and a TTE (Tube Technology Emulator) analog power amp designed to sound like a tube power amp.