Peavey TVX 410
Peavey TVX 410

Bass Guitar Speaker from Peavey belonging to the TVX series.

Audiofanzine FR Audiofanzine FR
Publié le 12/12/08 à 13:26
(Originally written by manorhead/translated from Audiofanzine FR)
4 x 10", 350-watt bass speaker cabinet with adjustable tweeter.

I use it with a 100-watt tube amp.

Mine is a 4-ohm model.

The cabinet is a bit heavy but that's normal for such power handling...

When the tweeter is turned off the sound is great for normal playing. With the tweeter on the response is perfect for slapping.

Good dynamic range (but not exceptional).

Clear and accurate with a good amp, otherwise the speaker cabinet won't make miracles...

With my amp I've noticed overloads when the tweeter is fully turned on.

I use it for rehearsals...

I love that you can adjust the tweeter response.

I tested many other speakers. This one doesn't alter the amp's sound that much and it offers an excellent value for money. The speakers are very sturdy. You can find it secondhand at the same price as some budget competitor products which are much less reliable.

If I had to buy a new speaker cabinet I would choose the same one, except if I win the lottery.