[NAMM] TC Electronic K Series bass speakers
TC Electronic will unveil tomorrow at NAMM 2015 a new series of bass speakers, the K210, K212 and K410.
The new TC Electronic 2.0 K series replaces the BC range and is designed for use with the TonePrint BH550 and BH800 bass amps. Their lightweight design allows for stacking them vertically and the three models can be used together if you need a large setup.
The three 8 Ohms K210 2x10”, K212 2x12” and K410 4x10” are equipped with woofers and a 1” ceramic tweeter designed specially by TC Electronic and Lavoce. You’ll also find two Speakon connectors on each model and the enclosure in covered with black tolex with red horizontal stripe. The speakers are protected by a black grid.
- The K210 handles a power of 400W and weighs 20 kg. Its suggested price is 399 €.
- The K212 can also receive up to 400W and weighs 23 kg. Pricing announced is 449 €.
- The K410 will handle up to 800W and weighs 29 kg. The price of this model is 599 €.
The new K bass amps will be available mid-March.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] LTD introduces two multi-scale basses LTD has introduced the B-1004SE Multi-scale bass as well as its 5-string version, the B-1005SE.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Live from the Hotone booth At the Musikmesse, Hotone present a large collection of guitar pedals and mini amp heads.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Blackstar present the Fly 3 Bass Blackstar Amplification has unveiled the Fly 3 Bass, a bass version of its 3-watt mini-amp range.