Fender 7250 Nickel-Plated Steel Roundwound Bass Strings
Fender 7250 Nickel-Plated Steel Roundwound Bass Strings

7250 Nickel-Plated Steel Roundwound Bass Strings, Bass String from Fender.

Punks not dead 07/07/2008

Fender 7250 Nickel-Plated Steel Roundwound Bass Strings : Punks not dead's user review

• Partager
Hi everyone, so I use from time to time NickelPlated Steel String Fender Super Bass 7250 Roundwound (45-100). U.S. equipment assembled in Mexico.

These are strings with nickel as many of them (Ad, Ernie Ball, etc. ...).
the price of these strings is very interesting, they are good strings, I have no particular problem with, slap, tapping, finger or other, no major difficulties.

Their life is like all the others (compared with Ad), they wear out quickly, I play every day, on average I keep 4 to 6 months and even after 4 months, they are still good to use, that said, it depends on many factors influencing their different life. I take special care of my bass.

They get dirty quickly (p-be is me playing too!)

Their sound reproduction is not bad, they are operational for style rather than roots, the muffled (not in a pan! Lol), round, they sound good. They have not made a crystaline clear as the example of Ad.

Nothing too exceptional, but as strings:

- They are cheap (about € 15/17 game)
- Correct quality, without more, no less
- Rope passes around
- Resistant

In short, I put 6, they are slightly above average because they are good strings, which may appeal to some but not others. and then the strings are not the musician, right?