Blackstar announce the launch of their new ID Series of programmable amplifers.
Blackstar’s True Valve Power offers six different power valve responses – EL84, 6V6, EL34, KT66, 6L6, KT88. The Voice control has six different channels – Clean Warm, Clean Bright, Crunch, Super Crunch, OD 1, OD 2.
The effects section delivers modulation, delay and reverb effects simultaneously that you can store with your sound. Deep editing and storing of patches uses the supplied Blackstar GUI software.
Patches can be shared, uploaded and downloaded via the online community. The USB connector also allows you to record your amp directly to your computer. An emulated output, MP3/line input and midi footswitching complete the package.
- Programmable combos and heads
- True Valve Power – LOUD as ValveTM
- Voice – select from 6 classic channels (EL84, 6V6, EL34, KT66, 6L6, KT88)
- 3 band EQ with patented ISF
- 128 user storable patches
- USB connectivity – edit and record
- GUI software supplied for deep editing
- Built-in tuner
The ID: Series of programmable guitar amplifiers includes the following models, with summer 2012 availability, and pricing to be announced shortly:
ID:60TVP - 60W programmable combo
ID:260TVP - stereo 2 x 60W programmable combo with 2x12" speakers
ID:60TVP-H - 60W programmable head
ID:100TVP - 100W programmable head
ID:412A - 4 x 12 angled cabinet
ID:412B - 4 x 12 straight cabinet
For more information, visit www.blackstaramps.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Blackstar present the Fly 3 Bass Blackstar Amplification has unveiled the Fly 3 Bass, a bass version of its 3-watt mini-amp range.
- [NAMM] Blackstar introduces Fly 3 Union Flag Blackstar has presented a special Union Flag version of the Fly 3 mini amplifier.
- [NAMM][VIDEO] Blackstar ID:Core Beam We’ll finish this first day of NAMM with the presentation of the new Blackstar ID:Core Beam guitar and bass combo with Bluetooth.