Briteq launches the LED Pixel Bar RGB, described as a "complete light show” in a compact chassis.
LED Pixel Bar RGB
- Equipped with 16pcs 3Watt tri-color LEDs
- Each of the 16 pixels is controllable by DMX
- Different preprogrammed shows: random, audio controlled, VU-meter, falling star, line chases, fading effects
- Different operation modes:
- DMX 2ch Master/slave: choose from a selection of preprogrammed chases + speeds
- DMX 3ch: RGB control for all clusters together
- DMX 4ch: RGB control for all clusters together + master dim/strobe control (compatible LEDCON-2)
- DMX 5ch: RGB control for all clusters together + separate master dim/strobe controls
- DMX 6ch: RGB control for 2 sections of 8 clusters
- DMX 12ch: RGB control for 4 sections of 4 clusters
- DMX 24ch: RGB control for 8 sections of 2 clusters (compatible OC-1 matrix controller)
- DMX 48ch: RGB control for all 16 clusters individually
- DMX 50ch: RGB control for all 16 clusters individually + master strobe + master dimmer
- Standalone with optional hand controller
- 25° beam angle for very focused beams
- Comes with a bracket for truss mounting of 1 unit
- An optional “matrix-bracket” can be used to mount 4 units in a matrix setup
- Software updates via special software upgrade unit
- Alphanumeric LCD-display for menu navigation
Full details are available from fr.beglec.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Chauvet introduces Ovation E-910FC Chauvet presents the E-910FC, the newest full-color ERS-style lighting in their Ovation series.
- ELIOS, the ArtNet remote, is out in version 0.2 Elios (a.k.a. Entertainment LIgthing Open source Software) is an entertainment lighting remote using ArtNet protocol (DMX over Ethernet).
- American DJ Mega QA PAR38 American DJ introduces its Mega QA Par38 3-lb. RGBA LED uplighting fixture.