Chauvet Colorado 2
The COLORado 2 indoor/outdoor color wash is fitted with 48 2- to 3-watt LEDs, including white for color temperature control.
It has a die cast aluminum body, and runs on DMX as well as onboard customizable programs. It is also compatible with the COLORado Controller.
- 3, 4, 5, or 9-channel DMX-512 LED wash light (with ID addressing)
- Operating modes:
3-channel: RGB control
3-channel: HSV control (hue, saturation and value)
4-channel: RGBW control
4-channel: RGB, dimmer
5-channel: RGBW, dimmer
9-channel: RGBW, ID, dimmer, strobe, macro, auto, custom
- RGBW color mixing with or without DMX controller
- Color temperature presets (3,200°K - 10,000°K)
- Built-in automated programs via DMX
- Recall custom programs via DMX
- High-power, 2W – 3W (750mA – 1000mA) LEDs
- Ingress Protection: IP66
- Additional power output: max 10 units @ 120V (see manual for details)
- Adjustable barn doors to direct output (includes gel frame)
- LED display with lock-out feature
Check out www.chauvetlighting.com/colorado-2.html for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Chauvet introduces Ovation E-910FC Chauvet presents the E-910FC, the newest full-color ERS-style lighting in their Ovation series.
- ELIOS, the ArtNet remote, is out in version 0.2 Elios (a.k.a. Entertainment LIgthing Open source Software) is an entertainment lighting remote using ArtNet protocol (DMX over Ethernet).
- American DJ Mega QA PAR38 American DJ introduces its Mega QA Par38 3-lb. RGBA LED uplighting fixture.