Klanghelm has released its new compressor DC8C,the big brother of the free DC1A .
Klanghelm describes the DC8C as clear, smooth, open, distinct. You can choose between two saturation models.
DC8C offers certain special features:
- Morphing between FeedForward and FeedBack compression characteristics.
- PRE COMP control to delay the attack stage.
- A zero latency brickwall limiting mode.
- Tweakable program dependency for both attack AND release times.
DC8C offers an additional EASY mode, which lets you get results with a few controls. EASY mode has 4 different compression styles to choose from.
From opto style, peak compression, RMS compression, Feedback, Feedforward compression (and everything in between) to negative ratios, zero latency brickwall limiting, from transient treatment to transient rounding.
Pricing & Availability
DC8C is available for 20 € (special intro offer) for 32- and 64-bit Windows and Mac OS X in VST and AU effect plug-in formats.
Viewers of this article also read...
- SamplerBanks Electrolyzium 2 Samplerbanks released Electrolyzium 2 for Electro House, Progressive and Complextro genres.
- TDR Feedback Compressor Updated Tokyo Dawn Labs updated TDR Feedback Compressor to version 0.2.01.
- [Musikmesse] Vestax V-MIDI The Vestax V-MIDI is a Core-MIDI-Interface for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.