SKnote GTS-39 Available
SKnote's GTS-39 is now available.
GTS-39 was modeled after an old limiting tube compressor. According to SKnote, it has been developed by testing and measuring real hardware.
- Input and output gain controls.
- Release time control.
- Custom "hold" control (delays release for envelope control).
- Stereo/dual_mono switch (for stereo imaging).
- 8x oversampling for nice distortion.
Pricing & Availability
The plug-in is available in VST format for Windows and Mac OS X. SKnote announces an introductory price of $19,99 until April 30th, then it will be priced at $29,99.
Full details on www.sknote.it.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Watunlib Loop Kontrol Watunlib.com has lauched its website, offering virtual instruments for Native Instruments Kontakt.
- Wok EFU-1 Wok has released EFU-1, a delay VST plug-in for Windows that features a freeze function.
- Longcat Audio H3D Binaural 1.1 Longcat Audio Technologies has announced that they updated H3D, their 3D audio binaural plugin for Digital Audio Workstations, to version 1.1.1 on Windows and MacOS.