SKnote has announced the GTS-39 VST effect plug-in modeled after an old limiting tube compressor.
GTS-39 has been developed by testing and measuring real hardware, looking for vintage sound, according to SKnote.
Its interface and meter include:
- Input and output gain controls.
- Release time control.
- Custom "hold" control (delays release for increased envelope control).
- Stereo/dual_mono switch (for enhanced stereo imaging).
- 8x oversampling for nice distortion.
GTS-39 is currently under testing and should be available in about two weeks as a VST effect plug-in for Windows and Mac OS X. Pricing has not yet been announced.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Leisuresonic SynthTronica on the iPad SynthTronica is available now for the introductory price of $4.99.
- Linux MultiMedia Studio (LMMS) Updated Linux MultiMedia Studio (LMMS) was recently updated to version 0.4.10 for both Windows and Linux.
- Sensomusic Usine & Easine 5 Updated Sensomusic has updated Usine and Easine to version 5.50.45.