Tek’it Audio launches a compression plug-in
Comp, Tek’it Audio’s new plug-in, allows you to process the dynamics of your projects on Windows.
Comp is a modern compressor plug-in in VST format for Windows. Tek’it Audio focused on real time processing visualization and included the following controls:
- RMS and Peak compression
- Soft and Hard Knee
- Attack range between 0.01ms and 0.9s
- Compression ratio up to 30:1
- Dry/Wet mix for parallel compression
- Real time visualisation of input and output levels, gain reduction and VU
- Graphic Scope
- MIDI automation support
- MIDI Learn for all the parameters
- 7-bit MIDI Continuous Controller and 14-bit MIDI NRPN and RPN support
- 10 factory presets included, 16 user presets per bank allowed
- Copy, rename, save, load functions and more
Comp is available for 29€ / $39 and you can download a trial version from tekit-audio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Holderness Media is working on a new iOS app Crystalline is the name of the next amp that Holderness Media will soon launch on the AppStore for the Apple iPad.
- Ravity is back! It’s been 9 years since ROMpler fans have been asking Luxonix to relaunch Ravity. Your wishes have finally been granted!
- Soundiron sampled voices for your metal projects After angelic and lyrical choirs, Soundiron raise their voices with Voices of Rage, an aggressive metal vocal library.