Voxengo Updates Polysquasher 2
Voxengo has updated Polysquasher to v2.2.
This version implements the following changes:
- Gain reduction graph's precision was improved.
- Preset load inconsistency problem fixed.
- Waveform view random glitches issue fixed.
- Side-chain routing presets now appear dimmed to reduce confusion.
- Parameter automation on AU Mac OS X now shows real parameter values.
- The "VST Function Sync" global switch was added that fixes crashes in some hosts (i.e. Tracktion).
- The "No Multi-Channel Operation" global switch was added that fixes incompatibility with some non-VST2.3 compliant VST hosts.
- Preset "update" function implemented in the preset manager.
- "Density mode" implemented in the output level meter.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The Lower Rhythm Rhinoceros The Lower Rhythm has announced the release of Rhinoceros, which is described as "a very colored channel strip designed to add weight and character to otherwise stale or thin sounds".
- Mokafix Audio Baboon Mokafix Audio has announced a new series of six distortion stomp-box emulations, a few weeks after the release of its first batch of seven fuzz and distortion effects.
- FatLoud Micro Series: Micro Synths "Micro Synths" is the first release in next new FatLoud series – "Micro".