ENTTEC Updates DMXIS
ENTTEC has updated its Lighting Control Plug-in, DMXIS, to v1.0.4.
- New Rename Fixture feature.
- Autorun Bank now plays from the first preset when a new bank is selected.
- Improved start-up time of DMXIS standalone program on Windows.
- Improved reliability of the footswitch input (Some footswitch presses were not being registered on slower host computers).
- Fixed Bank Tempo feature (Tempo was not restored reliably on all banks).
- Improved reliability of preset selection (If you selected Bank1/Preset3, then Bank 5/Preset 3, the second preset would not always load).
- Fixed Footswitch Settings window (settings were not stored correctly).
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Chauvet introduces Ovation E-910FC Chauvet presents the E-910FC, the newest full-color ERS-style lighting in their Ovation series.
- ELIOS, the ArtNet remote, is out in version 0.2 Elios (a.k.a. Entertainment LIgthing Open source Software) is an entertainment lighting remote using ArtNet protocol (DMX over Ethernet).
- American DJ Mega QA PAR38 American DJ introduces its Mega QA Par38 3-lb. RGBA LED uplighting fixture.