ENTTEC Updates DMXIS
ENTTEC has updated its Lighting Control Plug-in, DMXIS, to v1.0.4.
- New Rename Fixture feature.
- Autorun Bank now plays from the first preset when a new bank is selected.
- Improved start-up time of DMXIS standalone program on Windows.
- Improved reliability of the footswitch input (Some footswitch presses were not being registered on slower host computers).
- Fixed Bank Tempo feature (Tempo was not restored reliably on all banks).
- Improved reliability of preset selection (If you selected Bank1/Preset3, then Bank 5/Preset 3, the second preset would not always load).
- Fixed Footswitch Settings window (settings were not stored correctly).
Viewers of this article also read...
- Elation Platinum Spot 5R This new 160W/ 7,950 lumen discharge lamp source is said to have an output comparable to a 575-watt fixture.
- Flash Butrym LED Color System FL-672 Polish manufacturer Flash Butrym has released its new LED Color System FL-672.
- Barco DL.3F Light Digital and automated lighting manufacturer Barco announced today the release of a new lighting product — the DL.3F.