LiquidSonics Reverberate Core
LiquidSonics has announced full RTAS support in the latest release of Reverberate as a free update for all users.
Reverberate Core, which costs £30, has been introduced to meet the needs of producers and musicians who require a simple and efficient true stereo convolver without the modulation and effects capabilities of the full edition of Reverberate, the company says.
Existing users of Reverberate can also benefit from the reduced memory footprint and suitability of Reverberate Core when configured as a higher latency workhorse reverb processor when 'the full flexibility of Reverberate is not needed' (for instance when using third party impulse responses on delay compensated audio tracks), the company says.
The selling price of Reverberate has been increased - it now costs £50
Here is a list of recent updates:
Changes in v1.610:
- All: Reduced memory consumption of the early reflections module.
- All: The EQ states automatically enable when an EQ parameter is modified.
- All: Fixed initial values for the stereo wideners where saves were made using version 1.506 (previous saves work as expected).
Changes in v1.600:
- All: Native RTAS x86 support.
- All: New early reflections reverb module incorporating virtual point source generation models.
- All: New stereo widener for each IR.
- All: 64 new true stereo impulse responses.
- All: Two additional preset banks utilising the new true stereo IRs and the early reflections module.
- All: New consolidated EQ views for IR1, IR2 and post to show all 5 bands on a single tab for quicker EQ editing.
- All: A mirror of the IR1 and IR2 mixer gain controls on the IR1 and IR2 tabs for convenience during editing and selection.
- All: Updates to the GUI for increased graphical texturing and a clearer representation of the IR state.
- All: The IR reverse and normalisation controls have been moved to make space for the additional IR dials.
- Mac: Fixed impulse response normalisation bug.
- PC: Improved font rendering.
Changes in v1.50:
- 1.506: All: Fix for directory listings sort order on some systems.
- 1.505: Mac: Fix for mono AU crash in Ardour on some systems.
- 1.504: Mac: Fix for /Users/ location some systems with a single volume.
- 1.503: All: Reduced CPU usage of the delay module when automating the host song tempo with tempo-lock enabled.
- 1.502: PC: Corrected a bug where the first directory in a drive's root was not displayed in some cases.
- 1.501: All: Improved lost file search functionality where lost files can be found by back-tracking by one directory level.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sample Logic Cinematic Guitars Shipping Sample Logic has announced that Cinematic Guitars, its new Kontakt Player-powered sample library geared for film, TV, game, and electronic composers, is now shipping.
- MOTU Digital Performer 7.21 MOTU has updated Digital Performer to v7.21.
- Modartt Xylo Add-On for Pianoteq Modartt released a new Pianoteq add-on, Xylo which includes a Xylophone and a Bass Marimba.