Knufi SIR2 Public Beta (incl. x64)
Christian Knufinke Software has released public beta versions of SIR2 for both Windows VST (v2.beta3.123) and Mac OS X VST/AU (v2.beta3.124).
The Windows version now includes 32-bit and 64-bit (x64) builds. To run the 64-bit version of SIR2 Windows Vista 64 AND a 64-bit host application is required. If you are running a 32-bit host software on a 64-bit operating system, you have to use the 32-bit version. The new installer includes a 32-bit and a 64-bit binary of SIR2.
This is a service for all regular purchasers of SIR2, and those who want to get a picture of the current 64bit support. The beta has the normal demo restrictions until a SIR2 license is purchased.
Also new in these beta versions:
- Triangle envelope functionality.
- Finer Pre-delay adjustment.
- Search functionality, if impulse file not found.
- Ability to store EQ-presets (right mouse-click into EQ-Envelope).
- Improved project-portability between different workstations (relative filename will be stored too, so if the default impulse-response location is different, the IR will be found). Please note: to use this function, the project has once to be saved with this new version.
- New look.
- Support for "Ctrl+mouse click", for one-button mouse Macs.
For more info, visit www.knufinke.de/sir.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Groove Monkey Rock 2: Alternative/Soft Groove Monkee Rock 2: Alternative/Soft is a collection of 700+ four and eight measure MIDI loops for modern rock music.
- [NAMM] Shure USB Mics Shure Incorporated announced three new products — the PG27USB and PG42USB Side-Address Condenser Microphones and the X2U XLR-to-USB Signal Adapter.
- Groovebox Music Effect Plug-Ins Explained Groovebox announced the availability of Effect Plug-Ins Explained video training tutorials.