Knufi SIR2 Reverb Updated
Christian Knufinke Software has updated SIR2 Reverb to version 2.4 for Windows VST (incl. 64-bit version) and Mac OS X VST/AU.
The new windows installer includes a 32-bit and a 64-bit binary of SIR2. To run the 64-bit version of SIR2 Windows Vista 64 AND a 64-bit host application is required.
- Initial Windows 64-bit release.
- Triangle envelope functionality.
- Finer Pre-delay adjustment.
- Search functionality, if impulse file not found.
- Ability to store EQ-presets (right mouse-click into EQ-Envelope).
- Improved project-portability between different workstations (relative filename will be stored too, so if the default impulse-response location is different, the IR will be found). Please note: to use this function, the project has once to be saved with this new version.
- New look.
- Support for "Ctrl+mouse click", for one-button mouse Macs.
- Improved host compatibility.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Nucleus Soundlab Viral Outbreak Update Nucleus SoundLab has updated Viral Outbreak VSTi to v1.5.
- Expert Sleepers Augustus Loop Update Expert Sleepers has updated the AU version of Augustus Loop to v2.0.3.
- ProSounds Albino 3: Diversity Pro-Sounds has announced the availability of 'Diversity' for Rob Papen's Albino VSTi synthesizer.