Paiste Signature Dark Energy Crash Mark I 16''
Paiste Signature Dark Energy Crash Mark I 16''
safti safti
Published on 12/21/07 at 13:52
Value For Money : Poor
<span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: &amp;quot;">21/12/2009

Staff I have a full set of cymbals (see my configuration), splash wrinkle each is optimized for a perfect sound.

First, I find beautiful:

To tell you, right now it's exceptional cymbal (in every sense of the baths) that is suitable for any style of music that, anyone that situation is fantastic.

At departure, I wanted to buy some K Constantinople, though not many crash and no spash available, in addition it has no bell on the ride, so I go back to any other brand.

I cymbal cost one by one before the tomb of cymbals, I must say that in reality it is even more exceptional as the Internet. I will ever be choice without hsitbr />
Paiste cymbals offers a high price indeed, but really no other default, I'm really cherch I do not think it's fantastic

I put him ten despite the price because they have no cymbal-cultural equivalence

3/12/2009

After two years use still no regret

All the series cymbals have quite a hammering but not at all REGULAR thereby assumed they will RALIS carefully by hand.

for crash 16 "

She excelled in a domain: When has room for hanging a single crash, it brings a more balanced sound that is neither too sharp nor too serious, this made ​​it agrees more with less property other cymbal

-the same series cymbals no problem according recherchbr effect />
-the other cymbal series: so we may be trsdu the sound of this cymbal is a diamond.

I played with Sabian aax and ziljian has custum but the sound of these cymbals was not so pleasant ear that I recovered not buy them.

So my choice is made. these cymbals, I really can not find their default despite my search for new sound uninterrupted during these two years</span>