< Tous les avis Meinl Pack 3 Cymbals Classic Series
Meinl Pack 3 Cymbals Classic Series

Cymbal Pack from Meinl belonging to the Classics Custom series

moun3 moun3
Published on 02/09/10 at 09:52
- How long have you use it?

since about 4 months

- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?

I did some testing in the store, but I'm always attach Meinl

- What is the particular feature you like best and least?

Pros: very good quality they are well finished cymbals, nothing wrong

the sound is more than convincing:
- Chinese 18 "explosive and knows to be heard
- Chinese 12 ": same as the 18, but also a little more discreet, I prefers the 18" because it is less "loud" ^^
- Splash 10 "marvel my taste, beautiful, very clear, beautiful harmonic but its short, perfect for a splash

Cons: I have little too hard to use them in my songs, they are so good =)
otherwise by the Chinese 18 "which is a bit I find impressive, the rest is really good

- How do you report qualitprix?

really excellent, off the competition for this quality you will not find better elsewhere
and nothing but having the Meinl is the dream ...
buy from thomann.de only site where this package is still about it seems to me

- With the exprience, you do again this choice? ...dropoff Window

if I want to stay in This category cymbals, of course yes
I do not hsiterai 1 second to buy this pack for only 100 (o China 18 "alone is worth 120) there is nothing to fear, buy, it really is that the bonus, I assure you: D

ps: some will find this view may be too optimistic
in this case, buy, and you'll see I'm not lying, it really is the best for this price the