Lavry Engineering has released a new stereo DA Converter that allow to control the stereo image, the DA11.
According to Lavry, “applications include adjusting the stereo width to create a headphone listening experience more like listening in a room with speakers, or moving the “sweet spot” with asymmetrical speaker placement.”
USB, XLR, RCA, and optical digital audio inputs are designed to offer flexibility in using computer, network music, or stand alone CD player sources, as well as studio equipment. Balanced and unbalanced output options are provided for ease in connection to a wide range of HiFi as well as professional audio gear.
The remote Mute function controls both headphone and main outputs, while a separate main output On/Off setting is designed to add flexibility for private headphone listening.
The DA11 features the ability to control speaker volume using digitally controlled Analog volume circuitry.
- Low jitter mode to minimize source degradation.
- Patent Pending >PiC< Playback Image Control™.
- Accepts input sample rates between 30kHz and 200kHz
- Potentiometer-free digitally controlled analog volume circuitry.
- Headphone output.
- XLR, USB, RCA (Coaxial) and Optical (Toslink) digital inputs.
- Optional Infrared Remote control
- Power On/Off muting protection on Main and Headphone outputs
- Balanced or unbalanced outputs with Polarity Inversion
- Included XLR to RCA adapters for connection to RCA inputs
For more info, visit www.lavryengineering.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.