Improvisator Releases VisualVox v0.9
Improvisator has announced the release of its polyphonic tone manipulation software, VisualVox, currently as v0.9.
The software can be used to:
- Change chords or single wrong notes in polyphonic recordings
- Fit pieces into your composition that otherwise would not have been accessible due to their key
- Creatively play around with recorded audio like with a midi instrument - it will play your musical ideas by a click but it still sounds like the real instrument
- Isolate the natural harmonics of instruments, manipulate them, take your instruments under the magnifying glasses to understand their sound
- Create real sounding harmonizations, i.e. make chords out of monophonic parts of audio
- Correct intonation problems of any instrument or voice while keeping the formants as they are
- Create artificial vibrato, stretch the formants, rearrange melodies, draw frequency curves with your mouse to access monophonic and polyphonic audio
Pricing & Availability
This first version of VisualVox polyphonic costs 25 Euros .
The final version 1.0 will cost 99 Euros but the upgrade from version 0.9 will cost only 50 Euros (Taxes not included where applicable).
More info: www.improvisator.de.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Saltline Updates Ichi to v1.1 Saltine has updated Ichi to v1.1.
- Bluezone Releases Club Lovers Collection This download contains FX, pad, atmos and layers you need for house and progressive styles.
- VSL Announces MIR Reverb Engine The Vienna Symphonic Library has announced Vienna MIR, a software solution incorporating a reverberation and mixing stage, with its first incarnation being ready for download in early 2009.