Art T8
Art T8
Doyeuxyvan Doyeuxyvan
Publié le 08/14/06 à 05:01
Transformers insulators between two audio connections that will change your life.
I tested all asymmetrical. Effectively solves the problem of ground loops.
Here I had a lot of electronic instruments and preamps (with land) connected to my table (not ground) to connect the stereo while a compressor (not ground) and my Atari Falcon (with ground).
Certain instruments connected to my Falcon did snore with the background noise of 50 Hz and its harmonics. All with very expensive cables. Disconnection of the masses did nothing, even + dangerous disconnect land no effect either.
All liability is not need to diet, great.

First connection, connection between the table and the Falcon.
Result: more hum!
In + is secure because the land is still connected!

Another instrument with earth, was snoring through the table, one with earth. The T8 solves the problem.

Choice largemnt sufficient connection is great! XLR, RCA jack (asymmetric or symmetric) ...

It seems to me that it does not distort sound quality.
Rather, it is done to improve it, but with processors theoretically there is always a slight loss therefore also a little more breath.
But I hear nothing at all.

Basically, ideally, for all connections between machines with asymmetrical ground would require this type transformers.

This solution is still unknown, yet it is much the better.

The advantage: 8 channels, various connections, the price (Made in China, everything is explained).

All my connections pose a problem of mass buzz go through the box, guaranteed. There's just one of my major connection homestudio before the audio of my Falcon is isolated by a classier and more expensive Palmer PLI-03 also effective.
I also have a Behringer HD400 which is effective to troubleshoot.