AudioFinder Updated to v4.8.2
Iced Audio has updated AudioFinder to v4.8.2.
- Added the ability to set custom icons and colors to Sidebar folder items and items inside Sidebar folders.
- Added "Create Slice at Cursor" in the Sample Tool Edit menu.
- Reduced CPU Usage during playback in the AudioViewer and Sample Tool.
- Improved the responsiveness of user feedback selection range in the AudioViewer.
- Refined the Autocrop DSP.
- Added a preference for date displays to be the international standard.
- Fixed a bug that required restarted AudioFinder when changing the hardware output device.
- Fixed a delay when hitting the space bar.
- Changed Autopilot Playlist and Loop transport controls to not require modifier keys.
- Power Rename changes, made return key default, serialize now starts at 0001 and no longer adds extra space.
- Added "Disable Double Clicking Action" to the Tools Setup to disable opening tools when double clicking on a sound file.
- Keyboard shortcut improvements in the List view. Command-Up Arrow goes back one folder level. Enter key on a folder navigates into it.
- Fixed arrow keyboard shortcut navigation between the Folder Column Browser and the Sound List View.
- BPM field now updates to reflect the Pitch Shift/Varispeed keyboard control.
- Added Normalize option to the Change Gain panel in the "Process" menu.
- Made room for one extra line in the list view by move the status line.
- Other bug fixes.
For more information, check out the Ice Audio website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Image Line Announces Edison v2.1 Image Line Software has announced that Edison has matured into a sample editing and recording tool and is now available as a VST plug-in and a new standalone version (in addition to the native FL Studio plug-in format).
- PG Music Band in a Box 2009 Updated PG Music has updated Band-in-a-Box Version 2009 to Build 282 (Beta).
- Antares Systems Auto-Tune EFX Shipping Antares Audio Technologies has announced that Auto-Tune EFX, Real-Time Auto-Tune Vocal Effect and Pitch Correction Plug-in, will now be available at authorized Antares dealers around the world.